Here comes summer season. Fan is not enough for this summer season. We need comfort of AC but don’t have any budget. No need to worry; here we are telling you how to make a homemade AC in easy ways. This process consists of 6 steps…..
Things that are required to make this AC at home –
1- Plastic bucket with cover (Rs100- 150) (you can use the paint bucket too.)
2-Small fan (Rs 300-400)
3- Thick plastic pipe or shallot pipe (Rs 100)
4- Sharp knife for cutting (Rs 100)
5-Duct tape for pasting (Rs 25 -30)
6-Dry ice (70 -80 Rs per/kg)
– First of all take the plastic bucket
-Put the fan on its cover and mark it with a marker, cut it carefully.
-now remove the cover and paste two duct tapes from inside.
– paste the tape in such a way that its glue side is towards upper side.
-by doing this fan will easily stick with the bucket’s cover.
– Now put the cover on bucket and keep the fan on the cut part of cover (fan will stick with the inside tape and will not fall in the bucket.)
-with the help of tape stick the fan from upward side also.
– After pasting the fan, make 3 holes in bucket
– Hole must be big so that pipes can fit in them
– For making perfect holes for pipes you may need drill
– if you don’t have drill machine you can make holes with the help of hot knife.
-Now cut the pipe in 3 equal sizes
– put these pipes in hole made in bucket and paste it from inside and outside
– Now fill the bucket with dry ice and put the cover on top
– Pack the room as you do before you run the AC.
– Just plug the fan and switch on the button. And shortly your room will be cool.