In Iran eight celebrities have to pay a lot because of modeling on Instagram. They were arrested for spreading anti-Islamic culture. In Iran according to Sharia law, women must be in the Hijab and Burka. However, before the Islamic revolution, the situation of this country was different. Iran was more modern than Western Countries
-Before the Islamic revolution western culture had a tremendous impact on Iran.
– There were no restrictions on dressing and lifestyle.
– At that time society was open enough and people were far from religious restrictions.
– In addition to Art, Literature latest films also dominated the Iran
After the Islamic revolution- Sharia Law came into existence
– In 1979 Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi was dismissed from power.
– Shah Mohammad was not only out of power but had to leave the country
– At the invitation of the Government Iran’s religious leader Ayatollah Khomeini returned to the country after 14 years of exile.
– In the leadership of Khomeini, Islamic state was established and Sharia law was applied in Iran.
See in further slides what Iran was before the Islamic Revolution-
Sharia Law was applied in Iran after 1979
After Sharia Law in Iran, women must be in Hijab and Burka.
Before 1979 Iran was more modern then Western Countries
There were no restrictions on dressing and lifestyle
More modern then Western Countries
Western culture had a tremendous impact on Iran.
People were far from religious restrictions.
Art, Literature latest films also dominated the Iran
In 1979 Iran’s Shah was dismissed from power
Shah Mohammad had to leave the country
After returning of Khomeini Sharia Law was applied.
After Islamic Revolution Sharia Law was applied there.